Studii clinice legate de compoziție:
1. Heffner LJ. Advanced maternal age–how old is to+6o old? N Engl J Med. 2004 Nov 4;351(19):1927-9.
2. Armanini D et al. Licorice reduces serum testosterone in healthy women. Steroids. 2004; 69 (11-12): 763–766.
3. Duleba AJ et al. Proliferation of ovarian theca-interstitial cells is modulated by antioxidants and oxidative stress. Hum Reprod. 2004 Jul;19(7):1519-24.
4. Nadjarzadeh A et al. The effect of omega-3 supplementation on androgen profile and menstrual status in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized clinical trial. Iran J Reprod Med. 2013 Aug; 11(8): 665–672.
5. El Refaeey A et al. Combined coenzyme Q10 and clomiphene citrate for ovulation induction in clomiphene-citrate-resistant polycystic ovary syndrome. Reprod Biomed Online. 2014 Jul;29(1):119-24.
6. Shelly WB et al. Antioxidant enzymes glutathione peroxidase and glutathione reductase correlate with human embryo cell number. Fertility and Sterility 2008; Volume 90, S101.
7. Ben-Meir A et al. Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging. Aging Cell. 2015 Oct;14(5):887-95.
8. Szymanski W, Kazdepka-Zieminska A. Effect of homocysteine concentration in follicular fluid on a degree of oocyte maturity. Ginekol Pol 2003;74:1392–6.
9. Kazerooni T, Asadi N, Dehbashi S, Zolghadri J. Effect of folic acid in women with and without insulin resistance who have hyperhomocysteinemic polycystic ovary syndrome. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2008;101:156–160.
10. McCluskey S et al. Alpha-tocopherol inhibits oxidative stress induced by cholestanetriol and 25-hydroxycholesterol in porcine ovarian granulosa cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 1999 Apr;194(1-2):217-25.
11. Nehra D et al. Prolonging the Female Reproductive Lifespan and Improving Egg Quality with Dietary Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Aging Cell. 2012 Sep 15
12. Ghafurniyan H et al. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Reproductive Improvement in Estradiol Valerate-Induced Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Rat. Iran J Pharm Res. 2015 Autumn; 14(4): 1215–1233.
13. Cicek N et al. Vitamin E effect on controlled ovarian stimulation of unexplained infertile women. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2012 Apr;29(4):325-8.
14. Letur-Konirsch H, Delanian S. Successful pregnancies after combined pentoxifylline-tocopherol treatment in women with premature ovarian failure who are resistant to hormone replacement therapy. Fertil Steril. 2003; 79 (2): 439–441.
15. Missmer SA et al. A prospective study of dietary fat consumption and endometriosis risk. Hum Reprod. 2010 Jun;25(6):1528-35. Epub 2010 Mar 23.
16. Velayutham P et al. Green Tea Catechins and Cardiovascu-lar Health: An Update. Curr Med Chem. 2008 ; 15(18): 1840–1850.
17. Chen IJ et al. Therapeutic effect of high-dose green tea extract on weight reduction: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Clin Nutr. 2016 Jun;35(3):592-9.
18. Coskun A et al, Plasma selenium levels in Turkish women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013 Jun;168(2):183-6.
19. Phelan N et al. Hormonal and metabolic effects of polyunsaturated fatty acids in young women with polycystic ovary syndrome: results from a cross-sectional analysis and a randomized, placebo controlled, crossover trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2011 Mar;93(3):652-62.
20. Jamilian M, Razavi M, Fakhrie Kashan Z, Ghandi Y, Bagherian T, Asemi Z. Metabolic response to selenium supplementation in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2015 Jun;82(6):885-91.
21. van Zuuren EJ et al. Selenium Supplementation for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Summary of a Cochrane Systematic Review Eur Thyroid J 2014;3:25–31.
22. Mah E et al. α-Tocopherol bioavailability is lower in adults with metabolic syndrome regardless of dairy fat co-ingestion: a randomized, double-blind, crossover trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Nov;102(5):1070-80.
23. Rayman MP et al. Maternal selenium status during early gestation and risk for preterm birth. CMAJ. 2011 Mar 22;183(5):549-55.
24. Amarin ZO, Obeidat AZ. Effect of folic acid fortification on the incidence of neural tube defects. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2010 Jul 1;24(4):349-51.
25. Kar S et al. Effects of omega-3 fatty acids in prevention of early preterm delivery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized studies. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016 Mar;198:40-6.
26. Czeizel AE et al. Folate deficiency and folic acid supplementation: the prevention of neural-tube defects and congenital heart defects. Nutrients. 2013 Nov 21;5(11):4760-75.
27. Bukowski R et al. Preconceptional folate supplementation and the risk of spontaneous preterm birth: a cohort study. PLoS Med. 2009 May 5;6(5):e1000061.
28. Tara F et al. Selenium supplementation and the incidence of preeclampsia in pregnant Iranian women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot trial. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Jun;49(2):181-7.
29. Nouri K. et al., The Impact of a Standardized Oral Multinutrient Supplementation on Embryo Quality in in vitro Fertilization/Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection: A Randomized Trial, Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2017;82(1):8-14.
30. Imhof M et al. Improvement of sperm quality after micronutrient supplementation. ESPEN 2012; 7: e50-e53.
31. Lipovac M et al. Increased hyaluronan acid binding ability of spermatozoa indicating a better maturity, morphology, and a higher DNA integrity after micronutrient supplementation. EMJ Urol 2014; 1:60-65.
32. Prospect PROfertil female
33. PILOT STUDY: Imhof M., Matthai C., Huber J.C. The use of the nutraceutical ”PROfertil®“ – a dietary management of the ”male factor“ for the improvement of semen quality presented at EAU Bratislava 2010
34. SUBCLINICAL VARICOCELE STUDY: Schauer I., Jost R., Imhof M. Micronutrients as an alternative to fertility treatment in men with subclinical varicocele presented at EAU Bratislava 2010
35. CONTROLLED STUDY: Imhof M., Lackner J., Lipovac M., Chedraui P., Riedl C. Improvement of sperm quality after micronutrient supplementation published in e-SPEN, the European e-Journal of Clin. Nutrition and Metabolism, December 2011; Europ. Urolog. Review Vol. 6 Issue 6
36. DNA STUDY: M. Lipovac, F. Bodner, A. Schütz, H. Kurz, C. Riedl, J. Mair, M. Imhof Increased hyaluronan acid binding ability of spermatozoa indicating a better maturity, morphology, and higher DNA integrity after micronutrient supplementation published in EMJ Urology 2014;
37. L-CARNITINE STUDY: Lipovac M., Bodner F., Imhof M., Chedraui P. Comparison of the effect of a combination of eight micronutrients versus a standard mono preparation on sperm parameters. Published in Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2016 Dec 9;14(1):84
38. Intrauterine Insemination: Fundamentals Revisited Rotunda-The Center for Human Reproduction, Gautam N. Allahbadia, Mumbai, India, J Obstet Gynaecol India, 2017 Dec